At last! Taking the Twit Out of Twitter!!!
It’s a great way to make new
friends & keep up with old ones,
hear world news and events, or get hot
info on subjects you’re interested in!
Twitter is very simple, but surprisingly powerful.
If you can handle your email, you can handle twitter.
How you ask?
Learn from the best! Social media maven Jen Grant has been an active member of Twitter for over a year and has attended such events as Ignite and the Chicks Who Click conference which included many of the top 50 women in social media.
What are a few of Jen’s most favorite Twitter moments? “I’d have to say its a tie between when my all time favorite motivational speaker Les Brown tweeted me OR when best-selling business author Guy Kawasaki read that my new copy of his latest book Reality Check was stolen while I was traveling. He DM’d (direct messaged) me and sent me an autographed replacement!
* Learn of world news and events sooner than you hear it in mainstream media.
* Connect directly to leaders and motivators you wouldn’t normally have access to otherwise.
* “Follow” people of common interests. Are you a Crafter? Eco-Friendly? Music Lover? Golfer? Foodie? Spiritual?
* Learn what it means to @someone, DM or PM someone, RT something and search for vital information. Twitter is sorta like Google, but with real people.
* All that cool stuff and much, much more...
This class will be live-streamed online. No technology experience needed--you just need to be able to click the class link and register your name and email address. EasyPeasy.
Come to the class stag OR bring a friend and learn together! Be sure to add your primary email address to the Special Instructions section in Paypal. Your classroom password will be emailed to you along with your class confirmation.
Click the "Buy Now!" button to register now... I guarantee your email Privacy. I greatly respect your privacy and will never sell or share your email address with anyone. Because just like you, I hate spam with a passion!